Before Waxing Preparation:
• Cleanliness. Before coming in for your waxing service make sure the area is clean and has been lightly exfoliated.
• Your hair should be at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch long usually 10-14 days of hair growth.
• Wear loose clothing for you waxing session and for the following few days
• Make sure to keep the area clean,cool and dry wash the area with antibacterial soap 2-3 times daily and keep hands away from the area. Make sure to steer clear of tanning beds, hot baths and showers also avoid exercise and sexual activity for 1-2 days after.
• Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliation is key in keeping a nice clean wax free of ingrowns, my recommendation is to buy tend skin, and use 4-5 days after your waxing service then continue usage 1-2 times daily.
• Again keep the area clean, this is extremely important and carries over into not just making sure the area is clean but also the clothing you wear and the sheets you will be sleeping in.